eB2B Business TravelDigital and lean business travel
From the travel request to the travel expense report
eB2B Business Travel is the central platform to manage business travel. From the travel request to booking to the travel expense report: eB2B Business Travel digitizes all processes related to business travel - flexibly and integrating existing systems and business relationships. In addition, eB2B Business Travel has implemented comprehensive functions for health protection and safety on business trips and offers process support for the A1 application.
- eB2B Business Travel joins business travel processes and business travel data on one platform
- Interfaces to travel service providers, customer systems (HR, FI, time recording, etc.) facilitate data exchange
- Intuitive user interfaces make training unnecessary
- Travelers, assistants, approvers, expense review and accounting access the same data
- All data can be analysed transparently
- Costs for business trips are reimbursed on the basis of legal or company-internal requirements
- Its modular structure allows eB2B Business Travel to flexibly adapt to individual needs
- eB2B Business Travel is multilingual and multi-currency capable.
Travel planning and organization
eB2B Business Travel supports both trip approval and cost imbursement. The approval process can be set-up individually. A convenient user interface supports employees in travel planning when booking travel services and in the collection of travel expenses.
Assign travel expenses individually
The master data and authorization model of eB2B Business Travel provides, among other things, common options for cost assignment of a business trip to cost units (cost centres, orders, projects, etc.).
Booking: Direct and in third-party systems
eB2B Business Travel supports direct booking of travel services (e.g. with selected providers) as well as integrating of customer-specific travel service providers in the eB2B Online Booking Engine (OBE).
Documentation of all travel services
All travel services are recorded and documented in eB2B Business Travel. Cancellation of travel services is also easily possible.
Payment process as desired
eB2B Business Travel is capable to integrate all means of payment, travel agency cards (UATP) and customer-specific cards into the booking process.
All processes are supported
eB2B Business Travel supports companies in all processes:
- Travel planning
- Enforcement of travel expense policies
- Approval workflow
- Support for A1 application
- Safety/health (e.g. G35) on trips to high-risk countries
- Booking of travel services
- Integration of payment methods
- Travel expense reporting
- Accounting of cash expenses (without travel)
- Travel costs/expenses audit
- Evaluations and analysis